We have planned for 2 days trek on 18/19th Oct 08. Part of this route is going to be a exploratory trek till 'Haadugere" tribal settlement. This route will have 3 unexplored water falls and beautiful valley view near haadugere. Also we can visit Jain basadi in gerusoppa
Trek route:- Vasugithi water falls -->Bellur falls -->Haadugere --->Chaturmukha Basadi---> Gerusoppa.
Trek Date:- 18/19th October 2008. 2 days.
Travel to trek point:- KSRTC Rajahamsa up to Sagar and back.
Likely itinerary is as fallows,
* Departure from Bangalore @ around 9:30 PM from Mejestic
* Reach Sagar by 6:00 AM in the morning and freshen up and have breakfast.
* Catch a jeep or van to reach trek starting point.
* Reach Biligar and start the trek towards Vasugithi falls
* Play in the falls and start the trek to Bellur falls
* Play in the falls if interested or trek towards Haadugere.
* Reach Haadugeere and Camp in tribal's house.
* Have fun time around camp fire.
* Have dinner and retire for the day.
* Wake early in the morning, freshen up and have breakfast
* Start the trek towards Chaturmukha basadi
* Reach Basadi and visit the 14th century stone curved jain temple.
* Have lunch on river bank and play in the river for sometime.
* Start the trek towards Gerusoppa.
* Reach Gerusoppa and catch bus back to Bangalore
Have look at part of the trek route snaps
As we are Traveling in BUS this time, i need advanced confirmation to reserve the tickets. So if u r joining, please confirm me ASAP.