Bit of Trek, Bit of Cave Exploration, Bit of Wild life and Bit of Rope courseThough the rain is less this time Sharavathi valley, its still raining. As usual we had some great groups coming to the valley for the monsoon treks to enjoy the "natural Golf course view" in and around Kattinakar also brimming water falls around this place.
Now we planned to bring in bit varieties to enjoy the nature, So this "Bit of Trek, Bit of Cave Exploration, Bit of Wild life and Bit of Rope course " program. We planned to have this program this weekend.
Synopsis of the Bits.....
Bit of Trek:- This is trek up to a hill lock. this hill lock is near Sakaleshpur Bisile ghat. This trek will b around 5KM one way. Its easy trek. On the trek route we come across 2 beautiful lakes on top of the hill and also a small water fall.
Bit of Cave Exploration:- On top of the hill there is a huge and beautiful stone formation. In this stone formation there is a cave.
Bit of Wild life:- We will b going for early morning safari in Nagarahole wild life sanctuary.
Bit of Rope course:- We will have a rappelling near the camp site.
Stay:- Stay in the "The camp leopard rock camp" near Nagarhole national park.
Probable itinerary of the program.
- Assemble in Mejestic area and departure by 4:30 in the morning(5hrs journey from blr).
- Reach Trek Starting point and freshen up in the stream.
- Have Breakfast and start the trek towards hill top.
- Enjoy the beautiful lakes view and play in a small water falls.
- Have lunch and rest for a while.
- Trek up to the top of the hill and explore the cave. U get 360 degree view of the western ghat from this point.
- start trek down to the foot hills and travel to the camp near Nagarhole national park.
- Reach the camp, Have camp fire and dinner.
- Wake up by 4AM. Freshen up and have tea and leave for Wild life Safari.
- Roam around in the park till 9 AM., travel back to the camp and have breakfast.
- Leave for rappelling and come back for lunch.
- After lunch play in the water with life jacket.
- Enjoy the still water raft on the lake.
- Start travel back and reach Bangalore by around 10PM.
Some pics of these Bits....:-
Beautiful lake on top of the hill (i call it 'Spatika sarovara')
Beautiful falls on the hil top
Cave on top of the hill
The Camp leopard rock @ Nagarahole