It has been a while since i communicated with the group. As usual busy days at our camp in Sharavathi, so a disconnection with the group. Few passionate trekkers in the group kept asking when we would go on a exploratory trek again?. Usually whenever some exploratory trek is planned, we always yawn it to be different from regular treks. So we kept talking about something different this time too for a while. This time we have totally different plan. This time it would be in the deep inside Nagarhole wildlife sanctuary and we will be staying in a forest department's anti poaching camp !!!. This trek will be escorted by forest department's guard. We are keen to make it another memorable trek this time too.Input we have got is we will come across a water fall too ! :).
Here are details about the trek.
Trek Date:- 19/20th of November 2011
Trek Route:- Deep inside Nagrhole wildlife sanctuary( With forest department permission).
Stay:- Anti poaching camp inside sanctuary
Attractions of the trek:- Wildlife spotting and visit to water fall.
Travel:- Hired vehicle.
Tentative itinerary:- (As its new route, entire itinerary is tentative)
- Departure from Bangalore by late night.
- Reach Nagarahole, Freshen up and have breakfast
- Start trekking deep inside santuary.
- Have lunch and trek to anti poaching camp
- Reach the camp and Have camp fire
- Have dinner and retire for the day.
- Wake up, freshen up and have breakfast
- Continue the trek in different direction
- Trek till afternoon and have lunch
- Trek back to Main road
- Travel back to Bangalore and reach by 10 PM.
Please mail to PRAPANCHA@GMAIL.COM for more info...