Sunday, August 3, 2008

Exclusive 3 days Trek on Aug15th Weekend

Dear All,
As we all know 15th Aug is on Friday we can have 3 days trek...!!! After a long time we are getting this opportunity, so we should utilize it :)

Trek Date:- From 15-08-2008 to 17-08-2008 (3 days). We will be back to bangalore on Monday morning. So we can go to office on monday.

Trek route:- Channe kallu falls--> Sita mari lake --> Basavana baayi ---> Yadamane ---> Baindoor --> Malpe beach. We will have half a day for playing in beach.

Please let me know ASAP, as i need to make reservation. It will be very difficult to get the reservation for these routes on those dates...!!! So please hurry up and let me know if u guys are coming..

Regards,
Sampath

1 comment:

krishna said...

Hi samapth,
this is krishna from bangalore.
I am very interested in the Trek ur planning for this weekend.can u please include me in this list.
Just give me a missed call at
9945037772 or mail me at
krisjk2005@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
krishna